Join the Top 2000
Musical Blog Party!
As of 2011 – I am blogging on this address:
For the 2011 edition of the top 2000 – hop on over!
This post contains the ‘rules’ of the top 2000 Musical Blog Party.
You can find the top 2000 list with all the songs and dates online!!!
The link to the top 2000 list in my side menu and feel free to grab
that funky blinkie to celebrate our Musical Party week!
Here are the ‘rules’ of the party.
- Pick a song (or more) from the top 2000 list and use the song
as inspiration for your art. (Interpret freely – no rules!)
You can create art in every form: scrap layout, drawing, painting,
art journal page, postcard, ATC… whatever!
- E-mail me a photo of your work.
In your email, please state your name and a link to your blog
(if you have one) Also name band/musician, song title, date and
number in the top 2000 list.
- I will publish your work on my blog with your name and link
on the day the song is playing on the radio/Internet.
- The blog party starts at the same time as the radio broadcasts
(December 25 – 12.oo/noon) and will go on until New Year’s day.
- Following the list (European time zone), new blogposts will go online
at midnight. If e-mails come in later, I will add the photos to the post
during the day. The number on top of the post will tell you how many
art pieces/layouts are in the post, so you can keep track and see if new
art was added.
- You can play once, twice, every day… make only one piece or, like me,
create something every day. It’s all up to you.
- This party is open to everyone from all over the world!
After all, music is international, isn’t it?!!
I will give a way this selfmade book to one of the participants that plays
along with my top 2000 blog party.
Are you in for this top 2000 Musical blog party?
Then what are you waiting for? As of now, you can send your art to me,
so choose a song from the list and start creating!
I can’t wait to see what wonderful art I will find in my mailbox!